Registration Is Closed
Online via Zoom.
Attendees eligible to earn 1.5 Free CE's*.
- Free to IMHCA and IDAMFC members
- Non-members are welcome to attend one for free*
- Must be a licensed mental health practitioner or a mental health practitioner-in-training
*A maximum of ten consultation CEs are allowed per 24 month period for license renewal requirements (IDOPL Rule 425.3.e). The ten CEs are valued at between $170 and $380 at Treasure Valley CE rates. This benefit alone more than pays for the $100 for two years of membership dues.
What is Peer Consultation?
Peer consultation is a group comprised of clinicians (mental health profession students are welcome too!) who meet to provide feedback and support as they discuss client cases, ethical dilemmas, and professional issues.
What should I bring?
Bring a condensed, de-identified clinical issue to share. Or, come and just be a part of giving feedback to other providers.
What are the benefits of Peer Consultation Groups?
- Improve your clinical skills and effectiveness
- Feel connected with other providers
- Reduce your isolation
- Expand your professional network
- Access to the wisdom and experience of other providers
- Decrease malpractice risk through consultation that helps you to recognize and navigate ethical challenges
- Emotional support
- Lessen your risk of burnout